The Bridge Museum logo
Designed by MRAK d.o.o. in Sarajevo, is based on the Goat’s Bridge (above) near Sarajevo, the traditional entry point into the city since the mid 1500s. It is located about one kilometre east from Sarajevo’s Old Town.
Site Design and Coding
NHA Associates – Intelligent web design and development
The following entities generously provided photos for the bridgemuseum website:
- Confederation Bridge Photo courtesy of Strait Crossing Bridge Limited (www.confederationbridge.com).
- Sydney Harbour Bridge sketch – Cleveland Bridge (www.clevelandbridge.com)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Destination NSW (www.destinationnsw.com.au)
- Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridges – San Francisco Travel (www.sanfrancisco.travel)
- Tower Bridge – London and Partners (visitlondon.com)
- Brooklyn Bridge © NYC & Company (www.nycgo.com)
- Charles Bridge – Prague Information Service (www.praguewelcome.cz)
- Mostar Bridge – TUV (www.de.tuv.com)
- Arches National Park/ US National Park Service (www.nps.gov/arch/)
- Goat’s Bridge – Richard Dion
- Strasbourg/Kehl TGV Bridge – Richard Dion