sketch for Sydney Harbour Bridge, Australia (1904)
About the Bridge Museum
The Bridge Museum is currently incorporating as a 501c3 charity, based in the Bay Area, California. Board Members include:
- Jamey Gottlieb, Senior Director, Strategic Business Development, Sony;
- Khuram Hussain, CEO Fileboard;
- Ami Tseng, Director of Marketing and Brand, Asian Art Museum (San Francisco);
- Richard Dion (as The Bridge Museum’s Executive Director).
The Bridge Museum’s Advisory Council includes:
- Dr. Steinar Bryn - Senior Advisor of the Norwegian-based Nansen Centre for Peace and Dialogue, multiple nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Dr. Fania Davis - Executive Director, Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth
- Dennis Jang, Senior Vice President, TY Lin Group International (Bay Area-based engineering firm)
- Donald MacDonald - architect of the Bay Bridge’s New East Span, responsible for significant upgrades at the Golden Gate Bridge and an extensive US portfolio
- Luis Rodriguez - writer and poet laureate of Los Angeles, recognised for his activism in social justice
Check out updates and more information on our Facebook site: www.facebook.com/thebridgemuseum.